Can a Company Performance Management Coach Impact Your Bottom Line?...
One of the most successful CEOs think so...and his company was bought by Amazon for $850 million dollars. That company? Zappos - one of the most successful e-commerce companies of the past 10 years.
If you could have a "Coach-on-Call", would you access it to quickly mitigate any performance issues that adversely impact the results you're trying to achieve? In contemplating this question, read this blog post: What's Holding Back Your Business May Not Be What You Think
The Coach-on-Call program can be a great operational performance resource and strategy to minimize performance bottlenecks that can slow down or greatly undermine needed outcomes.
Here's a list of needs we've seen that are best met with coaching (either individually or in groups):
1. Leadership and management development (see our latest case studies/client results)
2. Managing unsolved conflict/ mediation
3. Team alignment (merger/acquisition)
4. Cultural alignment
5. Transition support - supporting change management
6. Rescuing a derailing high potential
7. Pre-promotion development or selection support
8. Talent management advice
We coach onsite, via phone, or Skype.
If you'd like to explore the possibility of including the Coach-on-Call as a resource for your business growth-organizational performance strategy: Email: email@example.com | Call: 678.827.1721